Have you lost or more permanent teeth? Do you yearn to have an attractive, fully functional smile once again? Ask Drs. Dhilon and Woo how a dental implant in Woodlyn, Pennsylvania, can help you.
What is a dental implant?
A dental implant is a restoration that replaces both the root and the crown of a missing tooth. Dental implants are made up three parts. A titanium screw, called an implant, is placed into the jawbone, where it fuses with the bone. In this way, the dental implant becomes a permanent part of your smile. A porcelain dental crown is placed on top of the implant screw. An abutment connects these two pieces.
What can a dental implant do for my smile?
There are many advantages to choosing dental implants for your smile. Dental implants:
– Do not require the alteration of healthy teeth
– Restore the ability to eat and speak properly
– Restore the beauty and functionality of your smile
– Are very durable and can last for years, or even a lifetime with good care
– Can restore your ability to eat and speak properly
Please call Complete Care Dental at 610.833.1919 today for more information and to set up your next appointment with our dentists.