Is your smile ready for summer? If not, try a dental veneer tooth restoration. Dental veneers are highly advanced methods of cosmetic dentistry designed to vastly improve the look of your teeth by placing small, customizable shells on the fronts of teeth for an enhanced appearance of your smile. Dental veneers can be used for a single tooth that seems out of place or used for every single tooth to achieve a complete smile makeover. Listed below are some of the astounding benefits you might expect with a set of dental veneers:
– Depending on your oral health care treatment, dental veneers can last a decade.
– Dental veneers can sometimes be used to correct malocclusions and slight misalignments with your teeth.
– Dental veneers can fix broken, cracked, stained, and discolored teeth by using durable shells to protect the fronts of the teeth and improve their looks.
– Although natural teeth can easily be stained or discolored, dental veneers are built to be stain resistant to ensure your smile remains bright for many years to come.
– Dental veneers are designed to drastically enhance the look of your smile in a variety of ways, including its shape and color.
No matter which tooth restoration service you choose, the real importance is the oral health benefits each can provide. If you would like Dr. Neil Dhillon and our team at Complete Care Dental to give you an oral exam to determine which treatment is best for you, please contact our dentist office in Woodlyn, Pennsylvania, by calling us at 610.833.1919. We can get you on the path to smiles for miles!