A tooth whitening treatment often relies on a specialized gel that is placed on your teeth via a whitening tray and activated through the use of specialized lights. With teeth whitening kits, you can remove deep stains and discolorations without damaging your teeth. Listed below are the basics of teeth whitening treatments:
Professional Teeth Whitening Systems:
– The best service for whitening your teeth with a whitening kit is with professional whitening treatments placed by your dentist.
– Getting your teeth whitened at our dentist office guarantees you that you will receive the smile you deserve.
– Not only will your smile look better, but it will be done appropriately with custom whitening trays and safe and effective gels that will make your smile shine.
Store-Bought Teeth Whitening Systems:
– The most common varieties of teeth whitening treatments are over-the-counter products that can be purchased online or at your local stores.
– The issue is that these products are unregulated and may not do what they say they do, and in some cases, can end up destroying your tooth enamel and bleaching your gums.
In-Home Teeth Whitening Systems:
– An alternative in-home option to store-bought whiteners is at-home whitening systems provided by your dentist for use in your spare time.
– In-home whiteners are sure to be safe and efficient and can ensure you can touch up any problem areas with your smile and fight back against stains on your own time.
If you would like to speak with Dr. Neil Dhillon and our team about teeth whitening, please schedule an appointment at our dentist office of Complete Care Dental in Woodlyn, Pennsylvania, by calling 610.833.1919. We will do our best to help you in any way we can.